This document submitted to the Foreign Agents Registration Act discloses that DLA Piper’s William Minor will render services to the Government of Alberta. For more information see the following document: ‘DLA Piper and Alberta Government – Exhibit AB – Foreign […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry