Ewen Coxworth November, 2005 This review paper examines some of the criticisms leveled by Pimentel and Patzek (2005) and others at ethanol production from grains, grasses and wood, and looks at possible solutions for western Canada to the issues they […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry