This letter sent by Catherine Day to Ms Urbancic, EU Policy Officer, Low Carbon Fuels, Transport and Environment, clearly demonstrates the implications of setting specific values of emission intensities for Canadian tar sands crude oil on EU-Canada trade and neogtiations.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate