This document is a biography of Special Envoy for Climate Change, State Department, Todd Stern. From 1993 to 1999 Stern served under the Clinton government in the White House in such areas as deputy staff secretary, assistant to the President, […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry