Friday, February 01, 2013 EU Stands Strong Against Canadian Tar Sands Lobbying The European Commission’s plan to label dirty fuel could throw a curve ball in Canada’s mission to diversify tar sands exports. Though Canada has exported very little oil […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry