This outlines a meeting with several members of European Parliament addressing a number of issues ranging from SWIFT and the Lisbon Treaty to the Arctic and Canada’s Oil Sands. Relevant to the Oil Sands, are meetings with Herbert Reul and […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry