Various partner organizations August, 2006 In August of 2001, the Conference of New England Governors and Eastern Canadian Premiers (NEG/ECP) agreed to a comprehensive Climate Change Action Plan with the long-term goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the region […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry