Clean Air Alliance This updated factsheet summarizes the Ontario Power Authority’s spending on new supply sources compared to its spending on efficiency and conservation methods. OPA has entered contracts for 18,137 megawatts (MW) of electricity supply yet its conservation and […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry