Canada made the front pages in Britain today, but not in a way that will do much for the national image. “UK secretly helping Canada push its ‘dirty’ fuel,” reads the top-of-page headline in Monday’s Guardian. In the story picked up […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry