A pipeline that would move heavy bitumen to the northern British Columbia coast from Alberta’s oilsands carries unacceptable risks, Canadian and American environmental groups say. The proposed route for Enbridge Inc.’s $5.5-billion pipeline passes through rivers and sensitive habitat, and […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry