This is a Government of Alberta press release and trip itinerary. Iris Evans’ trip to this meeting is significant because the Western Governors’ Association has recommended adopting a low carbon fuel standard. Read more….
- CER’s Energy Future 2021 sets Canada up for climate failure
- Climate Action Network responds to Speech from the Throne
- Canadian civil society reacts to COP26: incremental inadequate progress; a reason to mobilize
- Climate experts demand Canada push for stronger COP26 decision text
- As COP26 nears end game, draft decision text fails to address the emergency; Canada urged to step up