This is a Government of Alberta press release and trip itinerary. Iris Evans’ trip to this meeting is significant because the Western Governors’ Association has recommended adopting a low carbon fuel standard. Read more….
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means