A letter from Environment Minister Kent to Climate Action Network Canada outlining the Canadian government’s position on international climate finance. This position has been heavily criticized and resulted in a First Place Fossil of the Day award at the 2012 climate talks […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry