This outlines several states legisaltion mostly related to ethanol and biodiesels, including Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Washington, California, and Iowas (note only California was listed a shaving a low carbon fuel standard in place). Read more…
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry