This is yet another letter from Michael Wilson, Ambassador to the United States, against California’s LCFS. The letter asks the Governor of California to review an accompanying letter from the Canadian Minister of Natural Resources, Lisa Raitt. Michael Wilson (Ambassador […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry