This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian Officials and Deputy National Security Adviser for International Economic Affairs, Michael Froman. The meeting discusses commitments of the MEF (Major Economies Forum) countries to undertake technology action plans […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry