This is a Government of Alberta press release and trip itinerary. Iris Evans’ trip to this meeting is significant because the Western Governors’ Association has recommended adopting a low carbon fuel standard. Read more….
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition