Europe is not discriminating against Canada with its proposed new fuel quality legislation that would brand oilsands oil as dirtier than conventional crude, says a member of the European Parliament visiting Montreal Friday to meet with Quebec politicians and journalists. […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry