“Gary Mar loves to cook. It’s his way of relaxing after a hard day’s work — lobbying against U.S. clean energy laws, say, or making “aggressive” oil sands pitches to hostile members of Congress.” Read more….
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry