First Nation and Environmental Leaders in Washington to Discuss New Reality of Canadian Majority Government with U.S. Tar Sands Decision-Makers Delegation to discuss concerns with Obama administration and Congress; continue to urge rejection of Keystone XL pipeline May 26, 2011 […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry