This email outlines the meeting which Minister Prentice had with Chief U.S. Climate negotiator Todd Stern to discuss the status of the Copenhagen Accord. Minister Prentice also met with EPA Administrator Jackson, Carol Browner, and Michael Froman to discuss other […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry