This letter sent by Catherine Day to Ms Urbancic, EU Policy Officer, Low Carbon Fuels, Transport and Environment, clearly demonstrates the implications of setting specific values of emission intensities for Canadian tar sands crude oil on EU-Canada trade and neogtiations.
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises