This document outlines information pertaining to renewable energy in Canada in preparation for the IEA Ministerial Meeting. It discusses how Canada is a leader in renewable energy technologies, currently renewable energies account for 61% of Canada’s electricity generation (59% of […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry