Stelmach makes reference to California’s low carbon fuel standard (page 4) in reference to the market demanding “a responsible approach to development.” His response? “This tells me that Alberta needs to do a better job communicating our commitment to responsible […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry