“Together, skyrocketing construction costs, falling crude prices, increasingly vocal opposition from some native groups, and a little known section of the 2007 U.S. Energy Independence and Security Act all threaten growth projections in northern Alberta.” Read more……..
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action