This is an itinerary from Premier of Alberta Ed Stelmach’s mission to Washington. Stelmach’s trip included meetings with: Canadian Ambassador, Michael Wilson; Rep. Edward J. Markey, Chair, House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming; Rep. Joe Barton, Ranking […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry