This document presents a summary of a meeting between CAPP officials, DM Catherine Doyle, and several others including Bruce Carson, over the issues of the Oil Sands Outreach program. Referring to the outreach committee, Ms. Doyle says that NRCan and […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry