David Suzuki Foundation, June 1st, 2011 By Dale Marshall, Climate Change Policy Analyst Politics is an interesting game. Every politician will say that they entered politics as a public service, to try to do something good for the people, to […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry