Government of Ontario Ontario’s updated Long-Term Energy Plan, Achieving Balance, reflects input from thousands of Ontarians. The plan encourages conservation and provides the clean, reliable and affordable energy Ontario will need now and into the future. It balances five principles […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry