By John Farrell This paper details Ontario’s FIT and Micro-FIT policies. It illustrates the contributions and opportunities these policies create that increase environmental and fiscal sustainability while providing local job opportunities as well as promoting economic growth. Explains current provincial […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry