“The federal government views potential health impacts of oilsands development on Aboriginal communities as an obstacle to promoting the industry’s image and its growth in the United States, says a newly-released document from the Department of Foreign Affairs and International […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry