“Together, skyrocketing construction costs, falling crude prices, increasingly vocal opposition from some native groups, and a little known section of the 2007 U.S. Energy Independence and Security Act all threaten growth projections in northern Alberta.” Read more……..
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry