“Together, skyrocketing construction costs, falling crude prices, increasingly vocal opposition from some native groups, and a little known section of the 2007 U.S. Energy Independence and Security Act all threaten growth projections in northern Alberta.” Read more……..
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice