This is another letter to the California Air Resources Board. The letter demonstrates a pattern of behaviour where the Canadian Government and Alberta Government are working together to undermine progressive climate policy, like the LCFS. Kevin Stringer also wrote a […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry