This memorandum is focussed on setting up a meeting to discuss CAPP’s proposal of the possibility of job creations in the oil and gas industry. One focus area mentioned is CAPP’s proposal that the “upcoming federal budget introduce accelerated write-offs […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry