This document is a question and answer piece, which highlights several current issues such as the progress of tailpipe emissions standards being passed, technologies for oil and gas industries, market security and competiveness of these oil companies if certain standards […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry