This document outlines Canada’s wishes to harmonize its climate change policies with that of the US pertaining to the Copenhagen Accord, CCS development and deployment under the Clean Energy Dialogue (CED), and new tailpipe emissions regulations.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry