Rich countries brought little to the table to fulfill their promises in Doha December 8, 2012 (Doha, Qatar) This year’s UN climate talks wrapped up after many hours of dramatic overtime with little to speak of in terms of progress […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry