By Cherise Burda and Roger Peters – The Pembina Institute. This proposal examines the role of clean alternative energies in Ontario’s energy mix. Particular attention is given to Ontario’s aging nuclear fleet and the benefits of choosing clean energy technologies […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry