“The European Union is preparing to slap a dirty fuel label on Canada’s oil sands, a move that would increase political pressure on Europe’s major oil companies to curb their investments in the Alberta projects. The Conservative government has been […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry