This briefing document gives a background on the EU Fuel Quality Directive, and explains how it could affect Canadian tar sands oil. “Background Briefing: The Revised Fuel Quality Directive.” Transport and Environment, December 2008.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act