Ambassador Ross Hornby comments: “The Ambassador further noted that oil sands were expected to become an important issue, as some Members of the European Parliament are currently contemplating a resolution that would prevent European companies from investing in oil sands, […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry