This letter from a group of Members of European Parliament to the Commissioner for climate action, Connie Hedegaard, expresses their concern with the removal of a specified carbon intensity value for tar sands oil. They argue that this defeats the […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry