This document contains a transcript of the testimony heard by the California Air Resources Board on the proposed low carbon fuel standard. Among the presenters were Rick Hyndman (Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers – see page 142), Marc LePage (Consul […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry