Henry Waxman is the author of section 526 of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. In this letter, Waxman writes “The provision is also applicable to fuels derived from tar sands, which produce significantly higher greenhouse gas emissions […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry