This document outlines Canada’s wishes to harmonize its climate change policies with that of the US pertaining to the Copenhagen Accord, CCS development and deployment under the Clean Energy Dialogue (CED), and new tailpipe emissions regulations.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône