This is part of the the Government of Alberta’s public relations campaign. Ed Stelmach submitted this as a letter to the Washington Post, but the paper refused to print it. Ed Stelmach bought advertisement space and had it printed. Alberta […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry