This is the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers’ response to CARB’s decision not to include tar sands oil in the “basket” of fuels already available in California. The implication of this is that tar sands oil will actually have a […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry