This document provides a good background on low carbon fuel standards, and compares California’s LCFS with British Columbia’s. “A Comparison of California and British Columbia’s Low Carbon Fuel Standards.” Environmental Defecence and NRDC. March 2010.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act