This document provides a good background on low carbon fuel standards, and compares California’s LCFS with British Columbia’s. “A Comparison of California and British Columbia’s Low Carbon Fuel Standards.” Environmental Defecence and NRDC. March 2010.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry