Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy The present brief analysis provides an overview about costs and benefits of the promotion of renewable energies in the framework of the Green Energy Act (EEG) in Germany. Chapter 3 describes the development […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry