This blog post from NRDC’s Susan Casey-Lefkowitz analyzes the two life cycle assessment reports commissioned by the Alberta Energy Research Insitute. “Studies Confirm Tar Sands Dirtiest of Dirty Oils.” Susan Casey-Lefkowitz’s blog. July 23, 2009.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry