IMMEDIATE RELEASE Unceded Algonquin Anishinaabe Territories [OTTAWA] (October 23, 2018) – “The Government of Canada refused to bow to industry pressure and provincial politicking today by following through with its commitment to introduce nationwide carbon pricing. The latest UN climate […]
- Getting Real about Canada’s Climate Plan
- All Federal Parties Must Reject CAPP’s Election Demands on Energy Development and Climate Change Say Environmental Groups
- Climate Action Network Canada Brief: UNFCCC SB50 Bonn Climate Change Conference
- Climate Action Requires Consistency
- Climate Action Network celebrates Canada’s newest holiday: Carbon Pricing Day!